Thursday, January 21, 2010

Living half asleep

After a 4-day weekend, it's been really hard getting back into the school routine, for some reason that I don't know. I have almost literally been living half asleep since Monday; I can't figure out why, but it could be the fact that Honors English II just got 10 times harder, the musical is getting quite a bit more stressful on my schedule (not to mention my mom's), and, for some reason, almost everything in my life seems to have gotten just a bit more demanding of my attention (like chores, for instance). Hopefully, I will be able to get some more sleep this weekend, but I won't count on it. Oh well, it's just the life of not-so-typical highschooler.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about living half asleep. Except for me, I've been half asleep for over a month, because Audrey keeps waking me up at night...

    Hope everything settles down for you soon. When is your play being performed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The musical is being performed on the 24, 25, 26, and 27 of Feb. It's alot of fun, but I will relieved when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen on the half asleep stuff. But because Daniel sleeps better by me, I at least get a nap a couple times a week.

    Welcome to high school!

    ReplyDelete